
Seems like ATCL syllabus will only be in stock in… a month.
Brilliant right.
Anyway, Monday was epic. We had a total adventure.
Firstly was like the journey to SSC. Then um everything was ok there until we decided to try to be funny and boarded the SSC bus which provided free rides to nowhere Yishun MRT stn. It was quite fun since it was a bus full of old people and we were the youngest dudes on board. Total pwnz. Then as if we were on this adventurous streak, I tried blueberry Ice blended with apple jelly (I wanted blueberry jelly actually but abit too blue?). Oh Then we went to buy 药材. Apparently Hock hua didn’t have what we wanted so we decided to go to their ~!c0mpEtit0Rzz!~ lol. and we eventually succeeded :D
I’m having MEP in about 3 hours and 19 minutes. It certainly is weird to be up at such an unearthly hour… attempts to salvage iphone. haii. That gadget is giving me more problems than convenience. zzz.

