
Conquered first week of “O”s! and I just KNOW I have to post this.
How I imagine “A Song of Ice and Fire” Characters
1. Jon Snow
Perhaps something in between… but more of e second picture… I’d say.
2. Arya Stark
As Arry, of course. Who loves to eat bugs! Haha.
3. Daenerys Stormborn

The face of the first picture, actually for Dany. I expected Khal Drogo to be maybe 1.6 times of this size. Looks kinda skinny here. I expected him to be bulkier and more muscular.
4. Jaime and Cersei Lannister
This one pwnz I tell you. It’s like what I imagined. Except for the hair. I imagined a paler blonde. But it fits. Haha scandalous couple.
Now for some other good art
Melissandre... and Jon Snow, supposedly… But this Jon snow kinda reminds me of someone else… maybe Theon Greyjoy? Melissandre looks a lIttle like Cersei from the previous picture. lol.
I’m sure you all know who these two are! This picture is like unbelievably cute.
Main highlight of this picture is Viserys, the beggar king, presently begging for attention. lmao. Hoorah the Targaryens!
And that sums it up!

