
In that dream, I was supposedly a Ninja Warrior that was supposed to kill this madman that was… mad and tortured this girl. I was part of a game actually… and it took me 2 attempts.
The first was rubbish. I was armed with a single-use-only dagger. And I crept up to the dark room part of this huge mansion of the madman. So i watched from outside and decided that I would throw my dagger at him from outside. However, he noticed me first, through the window and we had this fight which was similar to Dissidia… and which I eventually lost.
Then came attempt 2.
I was armed with the dagger, a glass and an umbrella, and I had an accomplice (another Ninja warrior). So I did the same thing. I stayed outside the room and watched through the windows. The tortured girl noticed me and she opened the window. When they were asleep, I slid in. Something told me that the madman was wide alert so I decided I shouldn’t try anything funny. Then, there was a creak in the door and I hid at the corner of the dark room (very near to madman). Someone entered and had her gun pointed at me.
The stranger said, “Who’s there?”
I replied, “Zorro (which was supposedly my codename)”
S: If so, you would be able to tell me the time.
I: 10.55
S: I will count to three and you will leave this room.
I: *leaves room through the door*
I then began preparations in case my accomplice couldn’t deal with madman and I had to take over. I began setting like a gazillion booby traps. Finally, I went down and broke the glass, so it was a sharp weapon. Before I knew it, it was dawn. The maids entered from the door and there was no way I could leave the kitchen at the lowest level of the mansion. Therefore, I disguised myself as maid no. 12 and helped the maids carry their groceries. I told them I had the task of serving the “lady” (madman’s mother lol) her breakfast. And So, I did. The last booby trap, I turned on loud music, to break this pyramid of glass cups.
Then, the fight began as I dashed up to where madman’s room was. He came out and I had to fight with him. I first threw the sharp glass that I had broken, then the dagger. Before I knew it, I had to find use for the umbrella. Eventually, I had to freefall to dodge his attacks. So, I let myself drop and opened the umbrella to break my fall. The fight went on for awhile with us flipping through the air and jumping about.
I eventually prevailed.
The End.

