
I guess it’s about time I posted. Been really busy with Prom and Sitex. So busy I forgot to prepare the gift for my parent’s anniversary… so I guess I’ll just do it for Christmas. Mehh.
GRAD NIGHT!
Spent 21 – 23 Nov at Amara hotel (kudos to Lingy!) Was damn fun. The painting of nails on the 21st in preparation and what not. We watched Coraline (cuz I’m a genius who brought my lappie and movies) and Lingy, abs & eunice were like so freaked out. LOL. Then moved on to Penelope (an awesome show btw) and apparently, James Mcavoy resembled a certain somebody…. lol. Blood + was kinda boring so we all decided to sleep. The night was arduous, thanks to the space constraint. At about 5 am, Abs and I both woke up together and stared at each other and almost screamed. LOL.
Prom itself was alright I guess… apart from all the standing in our heels. meh. Guess I wasn’t the only one with a custom – made mask (and hey I love my mask alright!). Oh oh oh! And I couldn’t believe that our class video song was… FRIENDS THEME SONG! MWAHAHA. WE’RE SO AWESOME. OMG I LOVE FRIENDS. I LOVE 4 GRACE TOO! The good thing was, I had at least one good picture ^^
Yep, so we went on to take pictures with like a huge variety of teachers… Ms leong, Mr Searle, Mrs Doris Tan, Mrs Ong, Ms Chan (principal, not teacher. I would die if I were forced to take with CWM. Saw her there. Wondered why. Don’t think she’s a sec 4 teacher), Mrs Cheong. They took a MEP picture with Tham and Cher too, but couldn’t find me D: So anyway, I took one with Ms Foo and Sharon Chan. A lot of lower sec teachers there too. I really wonder why. Cause it’s not like me to take photos with my Sec 2 FT or my Sec 1 FT (anyway he’s gone so… yay?)
Yep. The thing I’m going to miss most about St Nicks would actually be MEP lessons. I’m serious. I came in during Sec 1 eager and willing to enjoy my life in MEP and proud to say, I did. Though I did not get highest for MEP this year (congrats to Ann Tan!) I guess it doesn’t really matter. I just hope I get a distinction for it in O levels. I really do. I guess there’s just this part of me that would just do anything for music. Music is probably my favourite subject at the moment, apart from Math & Physics. These 3 subjects are like the only subjects I get to enjoy, actually. Damn I’ll miss those times sitting with Liwen, Maria, Bear bear, Nikki … D:
So anyway, we went back to Amara, now with Joanna & Belinda. spent the time chatting, half watching Princess Diaries 2 (which i brought cause I knew Lingy 7& Belinda would love some Chris Pine during the 3 days) and clearing our make up. We joined the beds together. Lingy and Belindie ended sleeping on the floor though. Lingy was scared of Eunice cause the previous night she kept mushing up against her pushing her towards the wall. LOL. And the next morning, happens that Eunice was so close to me that Abs described it as “almost kissing my neck” Abs & Joanna couldn’t sleep since 7am so they played UNO and yes, I could hear them. Then we had breakfast, and chillaxed at the pool. Then went home ;)
SITEX
I actually signed up for 2 job interviews and apparently, they didn’t call me (what big suckers) So I went to work at SITEX from thurs to sunday (yesterday) It was a blast. Shin Ching was absolutely funny and Yan ling, Ling yan, Zheng Long, Ken were all equally helpful. In total, I sold about 17 phones through the 4 days. Not bad for a part timer and newbie I guess :D I even let my nails grow at will so it’d look nicer when I explained the phone features to customers. Gonna cut ‘em today cause I’m back for hardcore practice of Liebeslied.
Yesterday was pretty exciting. Went around giving flyers and directing people to our booth (OPPOSITE NUBOX OKAY! THE ONE WITH PINK PEOPLE!) Made some new friends with the LG laptop people and LG monitors people. Sadly, I guess this is the end of our friendship (it’s like job attachment all over again!) Oh and this dude came to buy phones he thought there were free Ice creams and cookies (LIKE LITERALLY) so Ling yan gave him her biscuit and went like “KOREA COOKIE! FREE FOR YOU” and I was packing his phone and stuff so I said “don’t forget your cookie!” and he was like “ah! yay! my cookie!” LOL. We also managed to sell like 70 phones yesterday, 46 on Sat, 45 on fri and only 28 on Thurs. But overall, good effort! I might be getting another job offer too, this week, so guess I’d better start on the christmas gift! :D
see ya!

