
Seems like people think I’m quite athletic on facebook.
Anyway, I’m quite disappointed that I can’t get my topshop shoes. They’re wayyyy expensive. And my parents have this way with me since young… it makes me feel guilty when I buy stuff. So even if I could buy stuff behind their back… I normally wouldn’t.
But these are so pretty and I don’t even have heels that match my dress…
It’s not the prettiest platform but it matches.
But to hell with topshop for the pricing.
So anyway… here are the little things that I find happiness (I was tempted to use the word “joy”) in.
And neither of this I can do because no. 1 is too boring… no. 2 is just irritating and no. 3… reminds me of my shoes.
I would be elated if…
Ah damn it. Alright go ahead and cackle at my sorry plight

