
Two HCL papers tomorrow… and FEESIX :D
I hope I don’t die for MCQ though. Cause Physics MCQ is the only one I can’t pwn.
Started installing games alr lmao. ARMY MEN AIR TACTICS. Haha. Remembered I used to play Army Men II when I was like 5 or 6. I’m back to destroy the Tan Soldiers.
Also, Borrow some games from Library.
Cryostasis couldn’t work cause I didn’t have 2.4 GHz
Dark Sector couldn’t work for an unknown reason. Closes itself.
Mount & Blade was so laggy on my Windows XP (laugh people, laugh.) and it was so aimless I had to destroy it. At least I shot some horses and ran around like some mad man… and target practiced on the guards.
So I’m basically left with Hell’s Kitchen… which gets more boring by the minute. So boring I decided to play it in French.
So I’m actually considering.
Dad agreed that I could get a PS3 if I get 6 A1s or 7As with not more than 2 A2s.
I was considering whether I should swap it for a… desktop? We haven’t had desktops in the house for awhile now. I’m so undecisive lol. Initially I wanted a Wii, and I decided to swap for a PS3. I guess Wii would be kind of fun if you’re playing fantasy / medieval games like eragon and you get to shoot arrows and disembowel people with swords.
Ok now I just sound violent.
Now how awesome does my desktop look ? I did the entire wallpaper with no tutorial. just playing with photoshop. Not bad right.

