
HAHAHA.
I’m kinda addicted to Call of Duty 2! It’s quite… “educational” in a sense that it is about world war 2. :D
And the people are quite hillarious too.
1. Russian Campaign – Private Vasili
Ok.
This is where you start of with a short tutorial that requires you to shoot plates and hit mannequins. I decided to play a fool and shoot my own people. Then it’s like GAME OVER and the following words appear:
You’re a traitor to your motherland!
Oh and did I mention their russian accent was so strong?
“KILL THOSE FASCISTS!”
“THIS IS FOR MY FATHER. YOU FASCIST S.O.B!”
lol.
Yeah anyway, after all the shooting lessons, you learn how to throw “grenades” and Commisar is all like “Get those potatoes!” and this stupid private is like “Why are we using potatoes comrade commisar?” and Commisar gets annoyed and really sarcastic (no he does not shoot him), “Because grenades are worth a lot more! Even more than you are!”
And then it happens that some private comes running, shouting “COMMISAR! WE CAUGHT A PRISONER!”
So i was happily fooling around (since the crates have like infinite potatoes), and I threw like dunno how many potatoes at commisar (of course he didn’t respond). Then I ran infront of him and got to the prisoner faster than him and shot the prisoner. Once again, GAME OVER and the following words appear:
Killing Prisoners of war will not be tolerated!
But overall, Russian Campaign is my favourite. It’s so cold and the fascists are so easy to spot.
Who’s the genius that destroyed the tanks? :D
I shall attempt something like that in photoshop the next time.
Teddy bear really caught my attention. So cute right!
And I think the text here is really meaningful :)
2. British Campaign – Sergeant Davis
I would have to say this was not as fun as the Russian campaign.
It takes place in North Africa and the missions are quite fun. Some require you to pilot tanks and yep the AIs are superbly funny (and british too)
“JERRIES IN THE SOUTHWEST!”
“Come back anytime Jerries! We’ll be waiting for you!”
(notice how “fascists” changed to “jerries” ?)
Using artillery to blow up tanks is alot of fun :D
Funny quote lol.
~gL0wInG~ radio devices!
Friendlies!
Lol MacGregor
Look at the soldiers carrying crates. lol.
MacGregor having problems controlling the armoured car.
Captain Price getting pissed off.
Privates once again being stupid. XD
Sounds familiar. Yes no?
Dead Jerry is the anti-aircraft gun?
Jerry’s Body’s stuck to the machine!! O:
3. US CAMPAIGN – Coporal Taylor
I like the beginning of this. It’s like you come in a boat then the enemy shoots you and you become unconscious for awhile and your friend saves you. (YEY) Then you have to scale the hill by climbing the rope. The soldiers were pissing me off with “This rope’s too crowded! Find another one down the line!” Well I couldn’t find any at first and i got so pissed I almost killed my friendlies.
Then as you climb, you see the enemy shooting from above and your comrade loses grip of the rope, coming tumbling towards you. You avoid and you continue. The hill was freaky. Died like only about a million times. It’s like I didn’t even know where the enemies were and the next second, I was dead. Those enemies are really aggressive too. If you get too close they like hit you with their guns.
Nope, that’s not me. That’s the dude who saved me. Is it Sergeant Randall? O: (just noticed the three stripes)
Lol. Boyd.
YUCK DEAD COW.
Ok. That’s all. I’m gonna complete the US campaign soon and I’ll be back with more screens! :D

