
I’m utterly sadded by my Higher Chinese marks. But come to think of it, I think is essay out of point la. Nbm. I’m certain chinese is fun.
Hong Kong trip was quite a blast too. DVDs & GAMES x_x and the presidential suite accident was WIN.
Somehow everyone seems to discriminate against girls in the gaming industry (like ahem… KFC who went BUT YOU’RE A GIRL when I put game design as one of my choices. go and die la). I mean so what if I’m a girl? It doesn’t mean I can’t play call of duty or prototype or assassin’s creed and must like stick to maplestory and what not. Ah. Sexists.
But overall, I’m contented with my Prelim results. I surpassed my own expectations, and got the school’s expected grade which is on par with my PSLE standard I guess.
So yep. HC for me, if they want someone with C5 HCL. if not, NJ, then AC.
Then next comes the subject combi & CCA. Going to prac with HC choir tmr with Shinny… but i’m not sure whether i want choir again. I like singing yeah, but perhaps it’s time to join something else… experience something new… either way, i’m not sure.

