
Man. It’s like Holidays are almost over. I have to say the BBQ & countdown for 2010 was quite a blast. Zomg I love Primary School friends.
Anyway, currently, I have been thinking about what lies in my future. Firstly, there is of course the O level results, followed by the change in school environment and then the change of CCA and whatnot. It’s like omgwtfhalp!!! I am even dreading going to Hong Kong. Because I know when I return on the 10th, it’s gonna be close to results!!!! To top it all off, I have like several dreams lately of which I’m getting L1R5 10, 8, and 6. And of course there was one in which my English was A1 but all my math & sciences were like sai and my MEP was B4. I really can’t imagine getting B4 for MEP. I would cry. It’s like my only humanities I could depend on since Comb. hum was quite no, VERY SCREWED. So I guess I could only hope I get like 14 or something, in order not to feel too bad. Honestly, I feel getting 75% wouldn’t be too hard… but just in case if I was hoping for a 6 and I end up with a 20 or something. Even worse, if everything was A1 and my english is like a F9.
People are telling me that it can’t happen and they say how much I like writing. Well, it’s true that I like writing, but it’s an entirely different think compared to liking English. It wouldn’t be a surprise if my humanities & languages are all Bs or even Cs… but now I actually fear more for my Sciences and Maths. I could be wishing for a 10, since that is like my average at st nicks. But still, I’ll be secretly wishing for a 6.
So that’s all for the results.
Next comes the change of school environment. And then there’s orientation all over again probably with strangers I don’t even know and then the first year will be shit like how the first year in st nicks is going to be. I’m gonna get ostracised and what not. Therefore, i also hope that I go to the same JC with my classmates etc.
I guess there’s nothing I can do now except pray.
Pray to the Seven!
Pray to R’hllor!
Pray to the heart tree!
This is really driving me insane.

