03 January 2010
Holidays… going to be over soon. Meh. I can’t sleep again. Screwed up my body clock =.=
So I figured I might as well do some updates.
I guess I’ll list what I’ve done in point form cause this post is gonna be long.
- Worked @ SITEX
- Watched New Moon
- Went shopping at Bugis with Huey & Jane!
- Sleepover @ Belindie’s (part vamp coven)
- PCG SLEEPOVER for Jane’s Bday celebration!
- Shopping with coven.
- Huey’s Bday celebration @ Pinch of salt
- Completed Tatakau
- Started on Rach’s Liebesleid
- SIMS 3
- Completed Modern Warfare 2 in Easy
- Completed COD 2 in Easy, then in Regular.
- Gave up on Prototype cause hunters SUCK
- Tidied up my itunes
- Swapped for my third iPhone and did stuff…
- Bought Coldplay PROSPEKT’S MARCH! :D (love ze artworkz!)
- Bought Guns N’ Roses CHINESE DEMOCRACY (zomg the reviews were right. totally 4/5 stars and worth $9.95 @ HMV)
- Renamed “Black Riding Hood” to “Ghost”
- Completed plan for “Ghost”
- Continued “Ghost”
So overall, I guess it’s not too bad ;)
What I plan to do:
- Complete MW2 regular? O: (but the strawberry jelly – like blood effect annoys me. Why can’t it be old skul like COD2? the blood is so much nicer.)
- Compose / arrange.
- ECP BICYCLING!
- edit Scrns for LOLSIMS
- Cataloguing of DVDs (and perhaps CDs too if I have the time)
- More of Ghost! (it’s going quite well.)
- SIMS.
- Make playlists.
and speaking about LOLSIMS on facebook… here are the more epic ones:

HAHAHAHA.
(fierce like cesar!!)

(this is brilliant)

Huey would definitely agree.
XD
Plumbobs are teh bombz!
I can totally imagine her saying that
I believe his hair is beeyootiful?
(it says WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!! by the way)

Tsk. EA.
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

Don’t you just love the sun!!
HAHAHAHA.
and that’s all for now. :D