
Meh. I shouldn’t be neglecting my blog even if I’m neglecting my journal! OMGOMGOMG. Esp since, My blog is so beautiful now, I should post more. But I hardly find the time in this hectic schedule.
I’m afraid, I haven’t told the whole wide world that I got a big fat U for my first Math Lecture Test… and I’ve never gotten C and Below in my entire life for Math before. Seriously. So anyway, today’s test was more awesome, and I have higher hopes of getting higher than a U. I could’ve done the last question if I had the time, actually. I thought of the solution at the last minute, but wasn’t quite sure how to continue from there. hmm… This boost made me feel alot better. However, of course all of this could have been just a delusion and I was only confident of getting 2 marks out of the 16.
Anyway, meh. I got into Band, and Trumpets! I will practice extremely hard in time for next year’s syf hopefully, and get ready to earn some CIP hours by playing in the morning. (really unrealistic goals since I can only play 4 notes, barely 5.) It really gives me doubts of whether not joining percussion was the right choice. but you know what? heck. I have the passion for Trumpets and a Trumpeter I will be :)
Hmm, recently watched Alice in Wonderland with Vamp Coven. It was alright I guess. All dark and dingy like Harry Potter 6. Johnny Depp was of course as unrecognisable as ever (ok he’s recognisable, I just want to make this sound cheem), and Helena Bonham Carter makes a good evil queen (actually, she makes all her characters stand out. WHOOPA) The white queen is just like floaty and like wheeee~~ and princessy. Alice wasn’t that outstanding, which is good, since it provides a good contrast to “wonderland”, and Alice was supposed to be rather simple anyway. Anyway, it really got me thinking. Since England is pronounced as Ing – learn, and scotland as scot – learn, and finland as fin – learn (etc etc), shouldn’t Wonderland be wonder – learn, and not wonder – lend? Makes sense? Yes, No? Nevermind.
Ok I’ve got tons to complete today. MUST REMEMBER TO BRING TRUMPET TMR FOR BAND OR I JUST SELF PWNED. LULZ.
BAI HUMANS.

