
Basically the title says it all.
I feel so lousy screwing up the stupid concert. )8< Argh this makes Thursday’s practice all for naught.
So um I haven’t been blogging for more than a week. All the PI and Aspects of Singapore has made me so tired. Plus Dad’s not around to drive me to school, so I have to wake up at 5 everyday, and strive to sleep before 11 each night. At least the good thing is I got to find the best way of sleeping on the bus. lol.
I gotta like really thank Syafiq, Belinda, Yiling for coming to support me ;) This concert sorta gave me a different perception of duets. While the good thing about duet is that you get to look at the score, there can be many areas where it can go wrong. Like, if you screw up, you still have to go on blindly no matter what cause you have to support your partner. And it requires coordination and such. If one person screws up, the other is adversely affected. So I’m never playing duets again for concerts. I’m just going to work really hard on playing solos. Basically, the misconception I had was that you work less hard for duets cause there’s no memorizing of scores. But, memorizing is always better. Just in case you screw up. And you have to remember specific details like when to turn the page. If you just stop to think while playing, you are dead.
My conclusion? Solo all the way.

