30 May 2010
I promise this post to be an actual one and a long one.
Alot has happened since the last time I posted. I've been accepted to band, been in trumpet section, had cool friends such as Hong Kai and Sam in class, and been crazy during lectures.
Yesterday was my first performance, and ironically the last for the seniors. I feel sad 'cause I barely had time to know them well ): Well at least, I had like section dinner with them (: I think trumpets are really a great section, and I'm really glad I'm in trumpets. '
Guan Teng is a really dedicated senior and SL and I'm greatful to have been taught by her. Seriously, band since P2 leh. omg. She kind of started me off with the correct buzzing and the fingerings and stuff. :D She drew out the fingerings for me for each chromatic note. Even though she seldom checks on me and stuff after the first few times, well I guess she knew I could practise on my own after learning natl anthem and stuff :)
Swee Chen is like the damn funny one who is in love with Ip man. lol. She's also really caring and all, and overall a great senior :D All in all, Swee and GT together are like a very funny pair. lol.
Lionel is a great trumpeter and I really look up to him. He plays with expression and emotion which is really good. Totally what music should be like. I remember the first time when he let me try trumpet and I couldn't buzz and was like screwing everything up. LOL. I think he's also crazy about Kpop O:
Zhen Sheng doesn't really talk, so I don't really know him. perhaps I should've spent more time trying to know the seniors. But ah screw it for not being in main band lor D: But I'll always know that I have four really awesome trumpet seniors (:
Thanks for all the gifts and flowers and whatnot, even though I didn't even perform LOL. Well obviously I had less flowers than jubilate, since the tradition here is to give out unique things like notes and chocs, and not flowers. But still thanks loads :) I now have 2 gerberas (1 from Belly and Abi, and 1 still from Belly's guitar concert), a blue rose (from Mak, Jane, and Ken) and a red rose (from Sam and Chong Yee) sitting prettily in a gatorade bottle on my computer desk. Well, the dye from the blue rose is kinda turning the water blue tho XD sooner or later I will have purple Gerberas and roses or sth. Thanks alot Osmosis. I love the blue rose. It's so weird and out of place. Like me XD
Oh there was a pooh bear balloon too from Belly and Abi. and I received some weird Pig thing from my angel (Benja from Horns. LOL) I kinda feel bad for not revealing myself to Hong Guang tho, but I didnt buy anything for him. Sucks I'm a sucky angel this time round. But if I have to say, he's a real brilliant soloist.
Ok it's time I updated the half blood list on camphalfblood. Cya.