
Argh. I’ve done alot of brave things lately and Imma proud of myself :3
For one, it was the first (and probably my last) time conducting Band :D it was really fun. A really new experience as compared to conducting SNChoir. I’m really proud of myself for cue-ing in all every single entry for every single solo part and secondary melodies and embellishments. (: Well since most of the dynamics was rather natural, there was nothing much for me to do. I could only like neaten up the runs, correct the rhythms, and tighten the chords. Tara’s theme from Gone with the Wind was truly beautiful and I enjoyed every moment of it. Even though I didn’t get position of SC, I don’t feel sad whatsoever. I really enjoyed the approximately 15 minutes I have conducting band xD
Secondly, I decided to chop my hair off today. After looking through Seventeen (since Belly would just suggest I shave the sides of my head or sth and insist that hair grows), i narrowed down to 3 hairstyles. Either a razored bob, or bob with bangs, or layered long hair with bangs. I got the third hairdo in the end. I look like Cleopatra omg ( without the eyeliner). But I guess it’s k, since HAIR DOES GROW, and the last time I had bangs was probably 5 or 6 years old :3, more than a decade ago.
Which suddenly hit me how fast time passes. I’ll probably cry if I had the ability to go back in time (like Hiro) and see my baby self (like Claire did) D:
Had a few nightmares recently. I haven’t been posting much of my nightmares, so I will attempt to.
ONE
Ok I guess this was more than a dream than a nightmare. It was back in those medieval ages in China, and I was a general, fighting a battle. Formation was Kamikaze. So I was right in front with the other soldiers (Brave general yo!). We charged the enemy together, and their arrows rained upon us. I dropped to the ground and held my body in the shape of a ball, hoping that my armour would deflect all the arrows. Finally, the arrows stopped. I was focused on looking for their General, to my surprise, who came right at me. He thought I was dead. So I took that split of a second I had to disarm him and cage his feet, making him unable to run. My men killed his men and there was bloodshed.
So, a few of us took our prisoner back to base camp, where we squeezed some information out of him. He didn’t give in, so I burned him alive, and since he was caged up and restrained, he couldn’t run.
TWO
This one was truly a nightmare. Quite macabre, actually.
It started with a dark room and there were portraits on the wall. They could move and they cast this eerie stare down upon you. So eventually, the house was possessed and there were evil spirits. So while I had my eyes fixated on this particular portrait, a spider bit my wrist and I could feel the venom being transported from one vein to the next. I was sure I was going to die, so I shouted out for help.
The portraits told me that I would be given a chance to live, if I played all their games and didn’t die in any of them. I screamed for my parents, and no help came. The portraits told me they were too, being “trapped” in each portrait and game. It was a little like Coraline. Anyway, I could only play their games, which I did.
And that’s about it. I really have weird dreams O:

