
It has been awhile since I did quizzes.
Koped from dA.
1. Cigarette: can kill you, you know.
2. Sex: nope
3. Relationship: uh how am I supposed to answer this O:
4. Your Last Ex: ?
5. Power ranger: Red ranger (y)
6. Marijuana: can kill you too.
7. Crack: :S
8. Food: YUMMY
9. Who: CRYSTEE
10. War: Call Of Duty!
11. Cars: BMWs
12. Gas: Not to be consumed.
13. Halloween: Wish Singapore was more high about this.
14. Bon Jovi: Don’t like.
15. Religion: Free Thinker. K, leaning towards Buddhist most of the time.
16. MySpace: Don’t have one
17. Worst Fear: the future
18. Marriage: Probably 10 years later (yes Belly, I know this is not what we discussed).
19. Fashion: Topshop, Uniqlo
20. Brunettes: wish I were one
21. Redheads: Cool.
22. Work: ):
23. Pass the time: House. Friends too, but they discontinued it on Starworld >8(
24. One night stands: Never had one.
25. Cell Phone: iPhone 4, wishlisted.
26. the void: devoid?
27. Pixie Stix: idgi D:
28. Vanilla Ice Cream: can’t beat Tiramisu
29. Porta Potties: D:
30. Pajamas: comfy. :3
32. Woods: Tiger Woods.
33. Surfers: Quicksilver.
34. Pictures: CAMWHORE. :3
35. First Love: :D
THE LETTER A
are you available?: Yes
what is your age?: 16
what annoys you?: People without their own opinions.
THE LETTER B
do you live in a big house?: Nope
when is your birthday?: 16 August
THE LETTER C
what's your favorite candy?: Gummies :3 and Jelly beans
who's your crush?: Have fun guessing.
when was the last time you cried?: hmm haven’t been crying for awhile now :)
THE LETTER D
do you daydream?: who doesn’t
do you like dogs?: Golden retrievers ;3
what day of the week is it?: Tuesday!
THE LETTER E
how do you like your eggs?: Omelette
have you ever been in the emergency room?: Nope. Not adventurous enough?
what's the easiest thing ever to do?: Breathe? but it wouldn’t be, to someone with lung problems.
THE LETTER F
have you ever flown in a plane: Yes.
do you use fly swatters?: uh, no. I don’t believe in them.
have you ever used a foghorn: wtf is this.
THE LETTER G
do you chew gum?: I like it.
-are you a giver or a taker?: Mostly taker, I think. =/
-do you like gummy candies?: Yep yep!
THE LETTER H
how are you?: Fine
what color is your hair?: Black.
THE LETTER I
what's your favorite ice cream?: Tiramisu
Do you play an instrument?: More than one ;)
THE LETTER J
what's your favorite jelly bean?: I’m fine with most.
do you wear jewelry?: Earrings.
THE LETTER K
who do you want to kill?: uh, I’m not all out for bloodshed right now.
do you want kids?: A baby girl! :3
THE LETTER L
are you laid back?: I guess. Unless I get excited and hyped up about something in particular
THE LETTER M
what's your favorite musical?: Sweeney Todd
do you still watch disney movies?: Yep. Prince of Persia was Disney
do you like mangos?: um, they are alright.
THE LETTER N
do you have a nickname?: uhh… Crystiepoo?
what's your favorite number?: 9
do you prefer night over day?: Vampires always like night.
THE LETTER O
what's your one wish?: To not lose my things.
are you an only child?: Yes.
THE LETTER P
what's one fear you are most paranoid about?: uh, idk.
what's a personality trait you look for in people?: Outgoing, joker. lol.
THE LETTER Q
are you quick to judge people?: eh, I should think so.
THE LETTER R
do you think you're always right?: If I don’t think I’m right, I won’t be giving my opinion.
do you watch reality tv?: If I have time.
are you one to cry?: No.
THE LETTER S
do you prefer sun or rain?: sun
do you like snow?: Never seen real snow ):
what's your favorite season?: Fall.
The letter T
what time is it?: 2059
what time did you wake up?: 0844
when was the last time you slept in a tent?: a long time ago.
THE LETTER U
are you wearing underwear?: Yes.
THE LETTER V
what's the worst veggie?: Bittergourd ):
where do you want to go on vacation?: London, Paris, San Fran, LA, Athens
THE LETTER W
what's your worst habit?: Procrastinating
where do you live?: Sg
who do you work for?:myself. >8D
THE LETTER X
have you ever had an x-ray?: Yep.
have you seen the x-games?: nope
can you play a xylophone?: possibly
THE LETTER Y
do you like the color yellow?: I’m alright.
what's one thing you yearn for?: Happiness
THE LETTER Z
what's your zodiac sign?: Rooster
do you believe in the zodiac?: Hmm, not much
favorite zoo animal?: Polar Bears

