
Heh. almost 9000 hits XD
Anyway, I should be really doing the following now:
Anyway, iOS4 made my phone really sluggish, but I managed to quicken everything up by setting it up as a new iPhone etc. It’s not as great as OS 3.1.2, but I guess there was some improvement. If it weren’t for the message counter, I would have downgraded back to 3.1.2 by any possible means legal, or illegal. So, I’ve been deciding whether to convert myself to ubuntu. I’ll probably take a look at reviews first ;)
Main point of the post! THEO!
MEH HAHAHA I LOVE THOSE TWO PICTURES EVEN IF HE HAS A HIPPIE HEADBAND ON.
Heh some beach edit. I know I’m not supposed to say this, but UNF UNF UNF.
WHY ARE YOU HUGGING THE DUDE’S LEG. I HOPE YOU’RE NOT GAY.
Aww this picture is so cute XD
ok back to eom :3

