
Ok I know my last post has been quite some time ago, but I have to make myself blog about my seventeenth birthday celebration(s) cause it was so darn bloody epic. Haha. I’m supposed to be studying for econs lecture test on monday now, but I decided to take a break, make a sundae, and I’ll blog while it sets/freezes. :3
1. Peach Party
First ever celebration commenced on 15 August 2010, 11am, where I met my fellow peaches for an amazing peach party. I had thought that we would just head over to Peach Jam’s Jam Jar, but turns out, we went all the way to Orchard ION O: It was quite unbelievable. I was so under-dressed (almost typed undressed lol). Seriously like Athena shirt and shorts and slippers. Lol. Turned out we went to Sho Teppan for some Tepanyaki Goodness :3 And it happened to be Sho Teppan’s 1st year annivesary. So we sang a birthday song, wished them happy birthday, and got 50% off >8D Yep, we all ate some Nabe thing which was quite awesome. I love peaches :3 and we ordered Peach Juice in consideration that it was my birthday celebration XDD The peach juice was ok la, but quite ex.
This was followed by PRESENTS :D They got me a CD holder, pen holder, since I am not a very ~ahem, organised person XD Yep, 2 of the most wonderful cards, EVER, which I am contemplating on whether to hang them from my room ceiling so I can stare at it daily and derive happiness out of it (oh wait I don’t need to, I’m a naturally happy person). There was also a damn pretty 4th July Ribbon ALL THE WAY FROM CALIFORNIA x.x and a trumpet figurine :3 Oh there was a pretty bottle with like a design depicting a city made out of cameras / ipods / computers / psps / cds / thumbdrives and with cars which are computer mice. It’s so Techy I love it and it relates to me in various ways: The Techie geeky part of me, and the wacky insane, in-my-own-world portion. IT’S SO APT XD
Then we hung around ION for awhile before going home to mug (sadly) D:
2. Celebration with TPTS!<3 (part 1)
So it was a usual day where we played National Anthem in the morning. After Assembly ended, I started walking back, then Trumpets started playing Happy Birthday :’) aww :3 It’s really damn sweet and damn touching. Walter had to push me back to the inner plaza hahaha. So I said thanks and everything and went back to class.
3. Celebration with 10S66
Occured on the actual day of my birthday, after Chem Tutorial. Got a doodoo doll (with a brain (or tumour, as Zonghan calls it) which is the Massager) and 2 cakes ._. Got a customised cake from Sam, SHK and ACY. Thanks guys :3 and a Mango cake which was like mine and Amanda’s from the class. I thought I would die from eating too much cake cause I already bought 菜饭 ACY just had to keep Re-emphasising the fact that WE HAD A REAL KNIFE while the other cake had a plastic knife. Sam was being all motherly and giving out cakes to everyone (which was full of chocolatey goodness and deliciouso!(as dora would say) to the max, by the way!) Junyang was saying that they had a real knife cause after I am finished with the cake, he would stab me with it. And SHK was going on about the entire planning. Like how they had to stall time while the others rushed to set up the cake. haha. Jane came over to crash the celebration and she got a cake. ACY was being all gluttony so he ate like what? 3 slices? haha well at least we didn’t waste food. I had to remind Sammi to sit down and eat cause she was being so busy handing out CAKE! I wanted to run over to NJ at this instant with a slice of cake for Peach Jam but realised that she might be having class. SORRY PEACH JAM D:
I was really touched, actually. Cause I had never ever believed or dare to think that by my birthday I would have made so many close friends in the class :’)
Thanks guys ;)
4. Celebration with TPTS!<3 (part 2)
Well, it all started some time ago, when I received Bobo’s sms stating that Sectionals would be pushed forward to Monday since there’s P^3 on Thursday. Well, it turned out to be my birthday celebration (oh well who knew? haha) So I went there at exactly 4.00pm (as Bobo had stated) and guess what? they weren’t ready yet, so I was locked out. Told Walter to help me bring my bag in while I went for a walk and returned like 10 minutes later (and became paranoid of finding a hammer in my bag). Talked to Belinda (which sent me like the longest birthday sms I’ve ever received in my entire life) before returning to Band room. And ugh, they weren’t done yet. So I had to survive the antics of Jason and Zong Xian ._. Sarah and Valerie walked by and wished me happy birthday. THANKS FRIENDS :3
Then, after awhile I COULD GO IN (LIKE FINALLY) and there were balloons floating out from the door. so I walked in and everyone was like screaming at the top of their lungs “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL!!” and Boj and Walter started jumping on the balloons and making a hell lot of noise (BAND ROOM IS ENCLOSED SPACE LEH) while Yuzhen was holding the cake and Box was filming / photographing and Liting gave me the present. Gosh what weird people (like me! :D) Then we took a picture together and they made me hold a balloon, which Bobo (with a sick grin) eliminated with penknife after the photo was taken in an attempt to scare me out of my wits (WHICH FAILED CAUSE IF YOU KNOW ME I’M NOT SCARED OF BALLOONS >8D) Then we went to have cake (the cake was v cute btw, the said swee bought it. It’s some sesame street thing) and I had free Meiji strawberry milk. Fac comm was just next table, celebrating Iris’ birthday so I just popped by for a photo. Pan E gave me a cake afterwards and wished me happy birthday. So yeah, omg 4 cakes ._. We spent some time looking through the book they gave me that had pictures and messages from the section. aww :’)
Then they proceeded to attempt to spray whipped cream on my face which resulted in a mad chase around the school (well not really, more like interplaza chase) as I attempt to escape (and phailed D:) but then the Whipped cream failed too cause it was melted and gross. HAHA >8D But yeah that was it. Everyone left shortly after and Bobo Walter and I went Hall to play piano :D
(intermission: retrieving sundae from the freezer :D)
5. Piano Class
So Mrs Lin was like O: why do you have a balloon / doodoo doll. And I told her they were gifts and she concluded it was my birthday and gave me a notebook :D I also found out that her birthday’s on 18 August WE R SO AWSHUM XD Wished her birthday before I left after Piano class.
6. Celebration with Family
Mom came to fetch me after piano and she bought 菜饭 and I was like NO. I’M DAMN FULL ._. and she told me Dad ordered KFC. So I figured the 3 of us were gonna celebrate together. Then when I rang the door bell, nobody answered. I opened the door and found my granddad, aunt, cousins and my dad, all of whom burst out into a birthday song. :D and well yes you guessed it, 5th cake of the day ._. (I think it was walnut) So in a nutshell, I had Chocolate, Mango, Coffee, Black Forest and Walnut cake. Got a 1TERRABYTE (WHOO) ext hard drive from my parents (which I have yet to install), a necklace from my aunt (a sequel to her earrings last year ha. I wonder what she’ll give next year, perhaps bracelet? haha) And 3 angpows :3 Haven’t opened them yet. So now I have 4, in addition to one more I received from my Maternal Grandma. I really have the most awesome family ever. Then Nicholas and Nicole took turns on my computer playing some nightclub thingo on facebook. ah kids. XD
7. Celebration on… facebook?
Well haha this is more like a big thank you to everyone who wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook. I was quite appalled that I had so many wishes from seniors, juniors, friends and family despite the fact that I changed my birthday to 29 Feb. HAHA. oh well nevermind XD it was fun. Received a naked polka dotted boxers bear from Ken the next day through Jane. Thanks :3 It’s already very attention seeking.
8. Last but not least…
just had MY 6TH BIRTHDAY CAKE from Band yesterday! Band is perhaps the most awesome CCA ever. Oh well, SNChoir was awesome too XD I think I just have a flair to make the right choices and join the right CCAs lol. I shamelessly ate 2 slices though HAHAHA.
And well there you have it. The most awesome birthday celebration(s) ever

