
Hey blogggg. I haven’t been here in months.
Hmm so far, Promo’s over, and it’s all down to PW chionging. Found out recently that our senior class didn’t do too well. Like there were 5 people with Bs or something. ugh I hope I get an A. Yada yada.
So many Birthday’s coming up in this month ugh.
18.10 Junyang
19.10 Belinda
21.10 Peach Jelly
25.10 Ken
26.10 Sherilyn
Meh. I have so many presents to prepare x.x and I’m so behind time I tell you.
So, promos. I guess it was ok. I can’t wait to get my papers back, I really want to see how well/ badly I fared.
Reading Belinda’s recent posts made me realise that I sort of miss SN too. Like the good ol’ days where we can just stone in class and sleep (I seriously sleep too much in class then. Now I’ve evolved into ultra mugger Tee. wooohoooo) and I really miss SNChoir, though I haven’t been visiting them for ages now. Well, what can I say, I enjoy band too. I guess it’s the music part of me that doesn’t really matter which CCA I get into as long as there is music (I mean seriously, dance, choir and band. like wao)
Sabbats were quite stupid. Cause I knew about the blues scale already. And they only mentioned Flattened 3rd in blues scale. They left out flattened 5th and 7th. Meh whatever. Well, improvising on guitar was stupid. I can’t play for nuts. Tell me to bar and I’ll look at you like an idiot. I’m glad I decided to bring my trumpet <3 on the second day. And second day was Latin / Bossa Nova and other more recent jazz forms. More fun. Apparently German Jazz makes use of Schoenberg’s 12 tone scale. I haven’t heard about Schoenberg in a long time. MEP reference sure brings back a truckload of memories. I really miss MEP. Sometimes I wonder if I’m stupid to have chosen Chem / Econs over H2 Music. I think I wouldn’t have been too formidable (LOL M.A.C <3) in music though.
It feels good to get everything out of the system once in awhile. Perhaps I should go take a look at my last year’s posts. This year has been a rather quiet year in my blogosphere.
Grade 8 Theory’s coming up in less than half a month. I don’t exactly feel prepared, I need to start memorising the music dictionary. Perhaps I shall do that during my free time in school. I’m kinda sad Mrs Lin changed my Rachmaninoff to Brahms. But ah well, I guess it’s for the better since I’m such a sucky pianist with sucky techniques. and Ravel is so damn awesome. I’m falling in love with him already (and Alistair from Dragon age!!!! lols no link) after grade 8 there’s the Genting Band Comp, then followed by SATs in early dec. ZOMG. I really can’t believe I’m taking SATs
I think I came here with a purpose to post about the top few games I’ve been playing, but I really don’t see the point anymore.
and Ke$ha is damn freaking awesome.
You know I think this blog post is sort of incoherent and I think it’s because I haven’t been blogging in so long I’m actually losing my abilities. Anyway, I don’t think anybody comes here anymore. But if you do, please leave a message (:

