
I haven’t posted in the longest time, so I guess I shall just post something short.In the first place, I’m not even supposed to be here, since I have Physics and Chem tutorial to complete (hehe I did P&C so proud of myself) It’s barely a week since School started, and I’m kind of drowning with tutorials. zzz. And I’m J2 already. I can’t believe I’m J2. I’m so… old. I’m going to take A levels and graduate and kind of like have only a few years left in studying. I don’t know whether to be happy, or sad. I don’t particularly enjoy studying, but the thought of working makes me go bleah~ too. Unless it’s something I really really enjoy, and at the moment, I’m not sure what I really enjoy. Math? Music? Physics? Speaking of Physics, I signed up for Physics H3, Essentials of Modern Physics. I hope I don’t die.
Ah look at me, I’m so self-centred always going I, I, I. Anyway, had alot of stuff going on during holidays. Like Noel. Mostly Noel. NOEL WAS A BLAST. I think I improved like damn alot at Trumpet. Omg I LOVE THE TRUMPET <3 It sounds so shiny. My diaphragm/ air improved alot also, even more than in choir. lol. Maybe cause Choir can cheat and stagger breathe :P but trumpet you need air to play high, long notes. and There was one day when I was so well conditioned that I could hit the high C (double ledger) and I was so damn happy :) My range improved alot also, and mid range is so much better. I remember how I used to transpose everything an octave lower and kept going at the low notes and even my concert F sounds like sai. Our section is also damn weird and damn awesome. I’m actually rather glad I fit in. :) So all in all, Band is a great experience, and a refreshing change to choir.
Well, during Hols, I gamed (there’s no escaping that), and I baked. I kinda extended my baking range to Choux Pastry, Pies. One day, when I’m brave enough and sure that I will not fail, I will attempt at meringues and blindbaking. Oh and I tried Fish En Papilote. It’s damn awesome :D The parchment kind of preserves the sweetness of the fish ^^
I took a couple of tests too, the SAT and Theory G8. Didn’t do that well for both, so let’s not go on :/
Ok time to go do Ionic Equilibria, I’ll dao physics while I can XD
and there’s band tomorrow :D possibly band dinner :DDD

