
This week is gonna be a tiring week ahh… I’m dreading it already ): I won’t get to go home early and all the work and all will pile up ahh, somehow I wondered if I was really sane to sign up for this. Yeah I wasn’t it was a rash, last minute decision. Sucks. I’m stupid. I’m really really stupid ): I don’t even know if I’ll have the ability to stay awake during lessons, so I guess I should sleep early today… try to complete some work before H3 tomorrow and Piano class on tues… cause I suspect after band on wednesday, all hell will break loose. and I mean it. argh. So tiring. I hate being tired. I’m just the type who likes to cuddle up in bed and sleep just because I’m bored / tired. Sleeping is good for you. Call me lazy but whatever.
Today was productive. I completed Math, Physics H3 and Chem tutorial. I’m considering doing Physics H2 tutorial tomorrow… if time allows… considering the amount of time taken to travel home, and how late H3 ends… ugh maybe I enjoyed life better as a J1, though there was PW I had more free time. And now with BBI, SL, H3, SYF, FC (BEHOLD ACRONYMS!), it’s like everything is building up and accumulating and I feel like Atlas under the pressure of the sky… like if I just make one false move in time management, in planning, like if atlas’ pinky were to slip, I will get crushed under the pressure, like how atlas will get crushed by the sky. I guess I finally understood how Atlas felt, and why Percy got grey hair.
OK LIKE STOP BOTHERING ME ALREADY.
Sorry I just had the urge to scream at some pest.
I supposed blogging was supposed to be relieving to some extent, but it actually reminded me of all the responsibilities I have, and kinda made it worse. Haii, I shall just pack bag and sleep and forget about everything else.
I hope.

