
I haven’t been here in a long time… again. It’s kinda like 2am in the morning now but doesn’t matter… I have no intention of going to school.
Many things has happened in this few days. and some things just leave me really demoralised… and there’s this emptiness inside that I can’t really explain in words ): I really hate that feeling. it has to go away right now. and I’m not gonna bother going into specifics cause it doesn’t bloody matter and I don’t even feel like blogging anymore. I should just cower in a corner and cry or something.
On a lighter note, Mrs Lin wants to put me as the finale act for next year… which leaves me wondering… what about her better students like song yang oO She’s definitely technically superior to me, I’m just showy, so I’m good for concerts. lol.
You know what?
In times like this, it’s a sign to pioneer a self-project… I need to like paint or compose or something.

