
My head is like bursting with SO MANY AWESOME DREAMS I JUST HAVE TO WRITE THEM DOWN. CAUSE THEY ARE SO AWESOME. LOL. And I’ve finally found time to do so.
The one with Pots
When I say pots right, I don’t actually mean like hardcore marijuana. I mean pretty, white, handcrafted clay pots. And oh, by the way, I’ve decided to name my dream boy I mean, the dude who appears EVERYTIME in my dreams Adam. Just because I don’t know who he is, and Adam’s so apt because it just means man. Like X means unknown. OK LET’S GO
So Adam and I were supposed to go watch F1 or something. and the cool thing was, they are having some Hell’s Kitchen challenge at some restaurant that overlooks the F1 track. So well, we wanted to make it (F1 AND GORDON RAMSAY I MEAN SERIOUSLY LOL), but more than that, we were also super secret agents and we were told to deliver some White Pots to that same destination. And…
The dream began with Adam and I at some arctic environment. We were caught in the middle of a blizzard and we had our pots. By the way, the pots we had to deliver weren’t packaged/ bubble wrapped, so it made the task incredibly hard. So, as bits of snow pelted on our frozen faces, we approached towards this underground hatch. There was like a glass pane in the snow covered ground that belonged to one of the windows of a mall. Adam kind of signaled that we had to take this route lest we freeze, so I kicked the glass pane open and we dropped through the opening.
So we were in the middle of all the hustle and bustle you would find in a shopping mall, with our pots. We removed our fur coats and snow boots, tossed them to one side and started running at the speed of light. We pushed people aside since we were kind of rushing for time to get to the destination on time. Adam suggested that we head towards the carpark and hijack the car. We explored the carpark abit, and decided on a black BMW, and as Adam was loading his pot into the boot, I had a sudden realisation… WHERE THE HECK WAS MY POT?! Dreams are irritating like that, so I had to retrace my footsteps and run all over the mall looking for it. It was frustrating as hell, but I finally found it near the bathroom ._. And so, we managed to reach the destination on time. end of story.
I went to camp
This was kind of weird in a sense that I went to this camp that had all sorts of real life extinct species on display. Just that they were real small. and someone explained how over the years species will evolve into smaller types… like Pterodactyl to birds and mammoths to elephants. So we had weird small jurassic creatures in the camp. That aside… I think the highlight of the dream was the fact that I tried to steal food from the kitchens. LOL
Sad
Hmmm… as for this dream, I guess I don’t wanna talk about it much since it’s quite personal. But it was quite sad. There were alot of chasing , running away, crying, and regretting the fact that I had not dared to take the risk… and the opportunity is slipping fast through my fingers. Well, I guess the good thing was… the feeling of acceptance in the end and how it would actually be impossible in reality.
Damn I feel damn sad now.

