04 September 2012
I was looking through my old posts yesterday, and figured it has been awhile since I blogged (more than a year, to be exact), so I decided to come and type something. It's not everyday I get to blog while sitting at Macdonalds, while waiting for my best friend's flight~ Not using Windows live writer either, because something's wrong with the configuration... and I have to say, the new blogger REALLY does look more user friendly... thank goodness they did something productive in the past year.
Right, so Sam's leaving for UCLA, and I'm a little too early since Dad drove me to the airport. Makes me feel like BBI SV trip all over again! Just that well... I'm not the one leaving this time XD
Alot has happened since my last post, and I'll just list some of the few highlights in my life thus far. Reading the past posts has also made me realise that my style of writing and english language proficiency has improved and I could only hope that with occasional HASS essays, this post would be a pleasant read.
- SV trip with GoTrade was awesome and beyond comparison to any trips I have experienced (ok except maybe Bratislava/Vienna in sec 3)
- Working at Sweet Dynasty was a tiring, but rather rewarding experience.
- I'm currently teaching piano and earning some cold hard cash
- A level results were decent... not as great as my Os, but good enough to get me into Universities
- I rejected NUS and NTU for SUTD, preferably ISTD course, I didn't care to apply for SMU.
- Currently in NUS Wind Symphony as a guest trumpeter.
- Trolling on LoL is awesome, even though sometimes I'm a noob and suck too much.
- The blood witch was the main dish at the Sashimi Party.
- Preordered Assassins Creed III Collector's edition and I CANNOT WAIT FOR 31ST OCTOBER
- Belinda has already left for Carnegie Mellon University
Right, so as you can see... that was ALOT that has happened... and I haven't had time to record every detail, since well you know, I think in this decade, facebook has overtook blogging by leaps and bounds, generally.
Well I think Sam is finally arriving soon... so if I abruptly cut off this post, I think you can figure out why.
Alright, I seem to have lost my touch for blogging, I remembered when I could type for HOURS, in the past just blabbering on about what I did today/this week... now all of it just seems really shallow. And as you can see, my later blog posts have all been about certain issues rather than what I had for lunch. Oh man I was such a lame kid back then, and I do apologize for my posts taking up unnecessary space on the net.
Well, today is gonna be a rather busy day... lunch (which I presume is a teacher's day treat...) with Rejoice Music House, and then sectionals with NUSWS Trumpets. Oh my god, I think the trumpet is the best instrument EVER, and I'm improving at it so yay! Speaking of teachers' day... I got my first teachers' day gift EVER from my 6 year old piano student. Such a cute kid, though she can be rather talkative and lose focus of piano classes :P We had an amazing get-together with Ms Judy Tan too, and with the oddest but most lovable classmates (: It's funny how we were never THAT close in JC, but are still able to like go out and have dinner like good old friends.
Ok, Sam has yet to call me, but I think this amount of content is adequate for one post. I hope to see you soon again, my dear blog, let's hope I don't neglect you over facebook!